Let Pierce Pools Be Your
Swimming Pool Contractor
We have put together some frequently asked questions that we get from current or potential customers. If you have an additional question or questions that we have not covered, please reach out to us. At Pierce Pools and Outdoor Visions, we are always here to answer any questions that you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions
We strive to meet with you and have your drawings and quotes back to you within 7-10 business days.
No, we custom design each pool from scratch just for your back yard. We will review all of your options in an initial meeting and create custom drawings for viewing.
Due to supplies and current back-orders, construction can take up to 90 days depending on the complexity of the project.
We handle all permits and building applications for the homeowner, taking the worry and stress off of you!
We have several lenders that we work with that can assist you, please see our Financing page for more information.
That depends on your county and HOA requirements, they differ from area to area.
We offer one year on all workmanship and 3 years on all equipment.
We do not offer maintenance at this time, however, we can refer several companies.
We build custom pools, spas, outdoor kitchens, decking, fire pits, outdoor furniture, covered patios, and have backyard accessories.
Other services include:
– Pool and deck Resurfacing
– Upgrading pool equipment – Automating pool/spa
– Adding new swimming pool color lighting
– Installing energy-efficient solar heating for your pool
– Replacing pool and deck tile (with dozens of new style options)
– Replacing worn out pool filters and pumps
– Repairing deck tile or flagstone
– Installing a swimming pool salt water system
– Cleaning, sealing, coloring or replacing concrete decking
– Repairing or upgrading pool sweeps
– Swimming pool plumbing, electric or gas repairs
Let us know what you are wanting and we will make it happen.
More than you can imagine! Dream, Build, Enjoy!!!!